Blueberry Compote Breakfast Parfait
Nothing beats the combination of creamy yoghurt and toasty, nutty granola. It's one of the simplest things you can put together for breakfast. Here we are sharing a recipe for a fresh blueberry compote that you can make in advance, and swirl into your breakfast parfait for an added burst of sweetness!
125g fresh blueberries
20g unrefined brown sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine half the amount of blueberries, sugar, water and lemon juice in a heavy saucepan. Cook in medium heat, stirring occasionally for around 10 minutes. Add remaining berries and let cook for around 5 minutes.
Blueberry Breakfast Parfait
50g Teaspoon of Love Granola
100g greek yoghurt
1/2 vanilla bean
1 tablespoon blueberry compote
fruit of your choice: blueberries or bananas
- Scrap vanilla beans and mix into greek yoghurt.
- Add vanilla bean greek yoghurt into a glass of your choice.
- Swirl in blueberry compote, followed by granola.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries, bananas or other fruit of your choice.