GRAPHIC DESIGN & BRANDING INTERN
We are currently looking for the right person to lead our branding components as we develop more products.
The successful candidate will be working closely with our co-founders to help effectively communicate our brand message and create a great experience for customers through design.
- Develop and execute a variety of creative design projects such as packaging, branding and event collaterals, website banners, etc.
- Manage any graphic-related projects while adhering to our brand guidelines
- Communicate with and coordinate across external production resources to ensure delivery of collaterals
- Produce visual documentation of events and partnerships
- Systemic archiving of all graphic related documents
Diploma, degree or relevant experience in Arts, Design & Media, Graphic Communication or any other related fields
- Has a keen sense of graphic design with well-developed aesthetic judgement
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Able to work independently
This is a paid internship with flexible working hours.
- Email email@example.com attaching your CV and portfolio (if available).
- Subject of email to be titled "Graphic Design & Branding Intern"
- Please state your availability.
- Delivering Teaspoon of Love's products (cakes, confections, tea) to customers on time
- Liaising with customers regarding deliveries
- Ensure good condition of items when delivered
- Reporting back to logistics team regarding completion of deliveries
Deliveries will be allocated based on your availability and rates will be confirmed prior to jobs being confirmed.
- Polite with good communication skills
- Possess own vehicle (passenger or commercial, no motorbikes)
- Valid driver's licence
- Must be able to adhere to strict collection and delivery timings
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV (including name, age, marital status, education and employment history and recent photo)
- Subject of email to be titled "Ad-Hoc Driver Application"
- Successful applicants will be notified within 7 days and an interview will be arranged